Friday, March 13, 2015

Man, that felt good!

I hadn't anticipated how good writing a blog post would feel. I guess I forgot how good it feels to just create for the sense of creating. I execute, every day, all day -- it's literally my job -- get shit done. I suppose that I have just been on auto-pilot and I think it's been for years. 

So much happens so quickly. I get married, everyone gets married -- like 9 couples in 2012, there are wedding showers to host, ideas to pin, crafts to make, events to attend. It's time consuming but provides things to focus on. Next stop home purchase. Woah. No one can prepare you for that. What sounds so simple, isn't and then you are broke. Nearly two years later...it's kind of like, now what?

And I don't know. What I do know is such -- it's important to have a passion, many passions. It's time to do somethings, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment